- 20 Mock MMI stations (10 practice stations and 10 different stations to spectate)
- All stations tailored using past questions from the medical school you choose (UNIQUE in the UK) - If you have an interview at Kings, you can do a full mock interview circuit only using past questions used at King's. This level of tailoring is available for all medical schools.
- Choose how many stations on your personal statement
- Video recordings of your interview answers and of your feedback so that you can reflect on your performance at home in your own time. Ready for you on a USB stick on the same day to take home.
- Detailed written marking schemes to give you an idea on how to score points at each station.
Our mock MMI circuit has been designed by our team of doctors with experience of examining MMIs at medical schools across the UK and therefore, gives a realistic and accurate depiction of your upcoming interviews. You will be examined first, followed by expert feedback from our team of doctors. The MMI practice circuit is ideal for students who already have an understanding of the NHS content and ethics principles tested at medical school interviews.. It includes:
How to book?
There are MMI circuits in London and Birmingham available for booking. You can choose between the morning or afternoon sessions. Morning slots are from 10 am to 1:30 pm and afternoon slots are from 2:30 pm to 6 pm. In order to book, please select the date of your choice from the dropdown menu and then click "add to cart"
Why choose us?
The MSAG team of doctors have been helping medical school applicants to achieve admission success for 11 years, and in that time, we have helped hundreds of applicants to improve their interview skills and performance. Added to this, each of us has personal experience applying to medical school and for postgraduate medical training jobs. We are up-to-date on the selection formulae of each medical school, as well as the key criteria of the GMC’s ‘Tomorrow’s Doctors’, and publications by the Medical School Council. We use past interview questions to help you gauge the standards you will be expected to meet, and our aim is for each applicant to come away feeling confident and prepared for their medical school interviews.
You can drop us an email at [email protected] or call us at +447595960472 if you have any further questions.